help.. how to make method in ion 

Asked by

sam8simo
Report this Post
Cecil InstrumentsReply by
Cecil Instruments

Dear sam8simo,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Do you require details of the general use or method development, of an ion chromatography system.

Do you require details of analysis for a specific analyte, if so, please provide details of the name of the analyte, the type of sample matrix involved and the type of detection limits required.

Please contact me directly, and provide your full contact details, together with details of your ion chromatography system (such as type of pump, detector, software, suppressor, injection mode etc.).

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Ade Kujore

Email: ade.kujore@cecilinstruments.com

Telephone: +44 (0) 1223 420821 Fax.:- +44 (0) 1223 420475

Web site: www.cecilinstruments.com

Registered Office: Unex House, Bourges Boulevard, Peterborough PE1 1NG, United Kingdom Registered Number 909536  
Report this Post
sam8simo

Dear Ade kujole

Thanx for ur support and still i have question ....

in my lab i have ion chromography ADEPT CECIL CE4170 FOR for water analsysis,  and i finish installation and now what it requre how in can see system in my PC 

POWER STREAM SYSTEM MANAGER

DUAL PISTON PUMP 

HPLC DETECTOR

COLUMN TEMPERATURE

BIOTECH DEGASI GPC

SEQUANT CARS-CONTINUOUS AUTO-REGENERATION SYSTEM 

So how i can start analysis... PLEASE HELP ME 

Regards 

SAM 

Report this Post
Cecil Instruments

Dear Sam,

Thank you for your reply.

There are a great number of variables in the installation and use of our IonQuest ion chromatography systems.

Please provide your full contact details, so that I can send you detailed documentation.

Please also let me know which analytical columns you have and the analytes (compounds) you wish to analyse.

Kind regards,

Ade Kujore

Registered Office: Unex House, Bourges Boulevard, Peterborough PE1 1NG, United Kingdom Registered Number 909536  
Report this Post
sam8simo

Dear All thanx for replay but one thing i face i dont know what to do i need your help when i try start analysis message showing ( system powerstream HPLC application has stopped working.( DEBUG )

Report this Post
Cecil Instruments

Dear Sam,

In order to help you, please could you provide me with the serial numbers of each of the modules, photographs of your assembled system and screen shots.

Kind regards,

Ade Kujore

Report this Post
sam8simo

Dear Ade

here serial number,can u help me to tell how the process start till i get result please

Anion ppm,cation ppm,fatty acids ppm, conductivity ms/cm,salinity,TDS-mg/lit,TSS-mg/lit

CE-4710

CE-4100

CE-4900

CE-4601

CE-4020

Regards

Sam

Report this Post
Cecil Instruments

Dear Sam,

There are a great number of variables in the installation and use of our IonQuest ion chromatography systems. I very much wish to help you, but in order to help you, I do need some information from you.

So that I can send you detailed documentation, please send the following, directly to me at my company email address:-

Your full contact details.

The serial numbers of each of the modules.

Photographs of your assembled system.

Screen shots of your PC messages.

Kind regards,

Ade Kujore

Report this Post

Page 1 of 1