Discussion Category:  Cryogenic

Taylor-Wharton K-Series Units

I am looking for someone to repair 2:  K-Series Taylor-Wharton Units, does your company repair them?  Theda Briggs with NFI Industries in Red Oak Texas 972-576-2194 x 503

avatar placemark

Asked by

Report this Post
LabWrenchSiteAdminReply by

Hi Theda,

LabWrench does not provide direct sales and service, but will forward your request to suppliers and manufacturers that do.  I have provided you with a link below that will take you to the online request a quote form for the Taylor Wharton K Series. You can request quotes on parts and/or service through this form.

Please fill in the required information and we will have your request sent out as soon as possible.



Ronnie Stanley
LabWrench Administrator
Report this Post

Page 1 of 1