Discussion Category:  Hardness Testers

Procurement of Hardness Tester 1202 Tukon

Dear Sir/Madam

I hope you are doing good today. I am a retired Military Officer and am into indenting business with Armed Forces and Government Organizations since 4 years. Requirement of a Tukon Hardness Tester Model 1202 has been floated in a tender by one of the organizations. If you can kindly quote, CFR Islamabad, Pakistan. With Best Wishes and Regards       Colonel (Retired) Qazi Manzoor, MSc Engineer (Mechanical) House No. 994, Street 38, Phase III Bahria Town Islamabad Tel: +92-51-5731780 Cell: +92-3225337541 Email: unitrader3@gmail.com           qazimanzoor11@gmail.com

Asked by

Qazi
Report this Post
Qazi

Quote Qazi

Dear Sir/Madam

I hope you are doing good today. I am a retired Military Officer and am into indenting business with Armed Forces and Government Organizations since 4 years. Requirement of a Tukon Hardness Tester Model 1202 has been floated in a tender by one of the organizations. If you can kindly quote, CFR Islamabad, Pakistan. With Best Wishes and Regards       Colonel (Retired) Qazi Manzoor, MSc Engineer (Mechanical) House No. 994, Street 38, Phase III Bahria Town Islamabad Tel: +92-51-5731780 Cell: +92-3225337541 Email: unitrader3@gmail.com           qazimanzoor11@gmail.com

Report this Post

Page 1 of 1