Discussion Category:  Upright Microscopes

Microscope Parts

Hello I was wondering if you could possibly tell me where I can find parts for this particular microscope? Thank you.

avatar placemark

Asked by

Report this Post
LabWrenchSiteAdminReply by

Hi bluegrod,

Each product page usually has a request a quote link at the top and the bottom of the page.  You can request a quote on a new or used product, parts, and / or services.

I have provided you with a link below that will take you to the online request a quote form for the VWR VistaVision Epifluorescence Microscope. Please fill in the required information and we will have your request sent out as soon as possible.


Please let me know if you have any questions.


Ronnie Stanley
LabWrench Administrator
Report this Post

Page 1 of 1